Self Improvement Book
Friday, September 22, 2006
  Self Improvement Book
Self Improvement Book is a new article and resource directory all about self improvement. Topics include:

Website Mission:

Helping others overcome the difficulties of life and re-making these challenges into strengths. We can make weak areas strong. We can expand and stretch our minds for an increase in the capacity to think and reason through problems, create new ideas and discover innovative solutions.

I am on a personal journey of self improvement.

On the website I offer self improvement resources from Higher Awareness Products, Life of Learning and Audio Motivation, AudioFire and CopyforCoaches products among other self improvement resources.

I also offer you products from Oasis Advanced Wellness - natural solutions for maximum health.

Please visit us and sign up for our newsletter. I will be sending out a newsletter about every two weeks. Send me your suggestions for improvement of the website and your self improvement articles or resources. I will add them to my directory.

Connie Limon

 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 /


Powered by Blogger